General

Please add this feature...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Automatic backup feature for AutoApps

Hi,
    I would love to see a feature in AutoApps that would do automatic backups of all the configuration and user made content of your programs. I recently changed my Samsung stock android to cyanogenmod and it's pain to make the configurations again in all the Auto apps I use.

I guess the autobackup feature could be made available to AutoApps subscribers so you will get more support and can continue doing the brilliant work that you're currently doing :)

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Autonotification multiple Id?

Can I enter multiple Id's in a single autonotification Tasker state? If yes, what is the format? I tried separating multiple id's with , and | but neither of them seems to work
    Thanks

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Autolocation - activity - specify a time before inactive status

I use "in vehicle" activiity to turn blue tooth on, but it sometimes thinks I am "still", think it may be when I am driving at steady speed, and turns bluetooth to its original setting of, off. It Will detect I'm driving in a couple of minutes again.

I Would like to be able to specify a time before it reports an activity as being inactive, eg when specifying vehicle as an activity I could also specify eg 10 minute time before the activity is reported as stopping.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Sonos

Please, add Intent/App/Solution for better integration Tasker wit Sonos.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Rectangles in Autolocation

Hello.. I am a registered user of your Autolocation tasker plugin. Thank you for the development, it works well for me. I do have one suggestion for it, however. I use it to automatically toggle the camera alerts on my security cameras to send me text messages when I am gone, so I use Autolocation to toggle the text alerts on when I am gone, and then toggle them back off when I get close to home. This works well, but I do have one issue, and that is that the road I have it trigger on runs right next…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Automation suite - Integrate all "Auto" apps

Basically make it a one stop shop for everything related to your automation apps.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Integrate autovoice with the dedicated audio chip found on the moto x and droid maxx

Motorolas newest phones all contain a dedicated chip for natural language recognition. Getting autovoice to use this chip for the continuous mode would theoretically permit much better performance, as well as considerable power savings.

23 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Web-based control panel

There is already a unique URL for each device, but it may be useful to be able to manage all connected devices from a centralized point. Configuration changes could then be pushed back out to devices.

Features might include:
    - List of devices with editable nicknames, their unique URLs, activation state, password, notes, owner, etc.
    - Device grouping/channel management
    - Notification/toast configuration
    - Log viewer
    - Send message (I would love to see Google Authenticator integration as an additional security layer for this)

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Add a capture and send intent option to AutoRemote

How about adding an option to remotely send intents via autoremote, but have it captured by an AutoRemote action. This way I can send a captured intent to another device to see if it is functional without having to exit Tasker.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Provide a floating AutoApp console that is common to all AutoApps

I think that being able to switch between AutoRemote and AutoNotification and AutoVoice (for example) to chain together (and track) commands that can be ported into Tasker. This way the variables can be AutoPopulated.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Feedback and Knowledge Base