Please add this feature...

Provide a floating AutoApp console that is common to all AutoApps

I think that being able to switch between AutoRemote and AutoNotification and AutoVoice (for example) to chain together (and track) commands that can be ported into Tasker. This way the variables can be AutoPopulated.

5 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
R Antonio Herrera shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • R Antonio Herrera commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Exactly like adam jacobson says, the AutoSuite option would be a way to call up a list of all available autoapp variables and port them into a task that is actively being edited.

• Adam Jacobson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I get the idea of this and would also like to see something that combines all the installed "auto apps" into an AutoSuite wrapper app.

For starters, then I would only have 1 icon to navigate to instead of potentially 4 or 5 auto apps. Also, the wrapper app would be aware of what parameters have been captured in one auto app and be able to make them easily available for selection in other auto apps.

For (a bad) example, you might want to have a spoken command like "Remind me to collect paperwork 10 minutes before my next client meeting". Maybe to do this you need autovoice, want to have autoalarm check if there is an alarm, and autonotification to create a reminder. Each of those apps needs to be configured with data that is possibly sourced from one of the other auto apps. This suggestion is asking to provide visibility of what is currently available in each auto app with the opportunity populate parameter/value fields.

Feedback and Knowledge Base