Please add this feature...

Rectangles in Autolocation

Hello.. I am a registered user of your Autolocation tasker plugin. Thank you for the development, it works well for me. I do have one suggestion for it, however. I use it to automatically toggle the camera alerts on my security cameras to send me text messages when I am gone, so I use Autolocation to toggle the text alerts on when I am gone, and then toggle them back off when I get close to home. This works well, but I do have one issue, and that is that the road I have it trigger on runs right next to the interstate, and so since it has to be set up with circles, the interstate gets included in the geofence as well. I can't make the circle very small to prevent the interstate from being in it because then I would go through it without it triggering often unless I set the check time very small, and that would eat the battery life. I was wondering if you might be able to add an option to use a rectangular geofence? That would allow me to specify the area that it should trigger much better.

Thank you for your time.

Sean Dudley

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Sean Dudley shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in